I am grateful that God knows the truth.
I am grateful for my mom.
I am grateful for my husband. He works hard and long hours for us. Knows my needs and cares for them. Accepts my weaknesses and loves me anyway.
I am grateful for my children. They are great when mom's health isn't doing so hot and I can't do the things that a mom should do, that I want to do for them. (This includes the foster boys.)
I am grateful for my ward. I was nervous to move out of a close knit family ward. We'd been there for 10 years. We moved right into another close knit family ward. They are amazing.
I am grateful for my sister Becky. She is an example to me. Her heart. Her duty. Her charity. If you know her, you know what I am talking about.
I am grateful for my brothers. In their own way they bless me with their humor, laid back attitudes, love, knowledge, honesty, and acceptance.
I am grateful for my education and the knowledge that it gives me when dealing with others. I'm grateful for it's truthfulness coinciding with the gospel principles. No coincidence. The Lord is in all things good.
I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I do not think about where I would be without it. I see it at work and in the world and it isn't where I want to be.
I am grateful for the atonement so that I can heal from wounds and that others have that same option if they choose it.
I am grateful for friends- online, in real life, and those that are both. I have been so blessed and lucky to find the greatest people on the internet and even luckier to meet some so they can be in real life friends, too.
Easy Chicken Tacos
12 years ago
10 comments:
Beautiful post! Have a nice Sunday:)
Gratitude is beautiful, and so are you.
You are a gift to so many...including me. Thanks.
What a wonderful gratitude post! I'm grateful to have you for a friend. Have a terrific Sunday!
Your friends are grateful for you too!
Gratitude is an essential stepping stone to life.
beautiful post. things we often over look in our everyday living. gratitude is good.
I'm grateful that I found your post. Beautiful! Congrats on the Post of the Day Award!
Can I trade you families, cuz mine pretty much sucks.
Beautiful post Klin.
Love this, klin. So often it is easy to not stop and recognize how much we have--thanks for the reminder.
I'm grateful that you are my friend--HUGS.
Post a Comment